Sunday, October 3, 2010

Annoying Internet

We are still waiting on the internet to be connected in our home.  We ordered service at the end of August and we still don't have a scheduled appointment.  We've been working off of a mobile broadband card and we've run out of usage and we aren't able to add more.  Currently, we can only browse so I won't be able to upload pictures until later this week.  Once we get our home internet working, I'll hopefully be able to post more regularly.  We have quite a few pictures to share so there should be many posts in the coming weeks.

6 comments:

Mike and Pam said...

Sorry about the internet. Looking forward to the pics and talking to you again. Hug the kids for me. Love you lots!

Erin said...

Tell them to stinkin' hurry up already. Sure love you!!!

Kristi said...

I know!! It's been almost two months. I don't understand what takes them so long.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Tomlinsons said...

WOW!!! I knew Jonny was in Europe, but didn't know you were making it such an extended trip! That is really great. I bet the kids are having a blast! What an adventure and experience. It is your own personal "Amazing Race." It is so beautiful over there...must better then the R/C. Looks like your family is doing great.

Rob