Friday, September 3, 2010

I Love Technology

So far, our move to Scotland has been wonderful.  The kids enjoy school, we have been able to experience a new place and culture, and even meet some incredible people.  The one drawback to living here is being so far from our family.

I miss big family dinners, and my almost daily phone conversations with my sister. Luckily we are able to keep in touch through Facebook, email, Skype, and blogs.  I love seeing all of the pictures.  It helps me feel like I'm still connected.

Sunday has become our Skype day.  With the time difference, we have a hard time coordinating during the week.  We've enjoyed being able to see and talk with several family members.  We don't have a phone yet so it has been great to hear their voices again.  Keep the pictures coming and skype us.  We'd love to hear from you!


2 comments:

Erin said...

I miss you too....it's hard being so far away but it's true...there's enough technology out there that helps us keep in touch still. I sure love you!!!

Mike and Pam said...

Oh yes..thank goodness for technology! Skype ya tomorrow when we get home from church!